7:30 AM – 2:00 PM (Mon to Sat)
8:30 AM – 2:30 PM (Mon to Sat)
7:30 AM – 1:20 PM (Mon to Fri)
8:30 AM – 1:50 PM (Mon to Fri)
We at SBPS wholeheartedly believe in offering remarkable educational services for the shinning golden future of the children, therefore here we are proffering the exclusive set of guidelines implemented widely in the school area.
1. Each and every child of SBPS must enter with a proper, neat and clean school uniform. Those who come to school in an improper and untidy dress up, could have sent back to home without joining the classes.
2. Every Child should reach the school in time. Their absence must be intimated to the school through application signed by a parent or guardian.
3. Parents are requested not to approach the teachers directly while they are teaching in the class.
4. Students are forbidden to leave the school premises during school hours, without written permission of the Principal.
5. Participation of students in all activities of the school is compulsory.
6. Students who do not bring their homework may not be allowed to attend the classes.
7. Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, disrespect and disobedience towards teachers and other members of the staff may entail punishment or expulsion.
8. SBPS, being a co-educational school, the boys and girls must show proper respect and decorum towards each other. In keeping with Indian culture and ethics, use of a less cultured language is strictly prohibited
9. Admission & continuation in the school is not a matter of right for any student. In case other expulsion no damage can be claimed.
10. Students are not permitted to bring mobile phone/electronic gadgets.
11. Fee Submission Schedule: Fee is taken on a monthly basis by the 10th of every month. After 14th of the said month, late fee fine of Rs.200/- will be charged per month.
Students will be issued Identity Cards which should be maintained by them for the full session. No student shall be allowed to enter the school premises without his/her I-Card. In case the I-Card is lost, it shall be mandatory to get a new card issued on re-payment.