1. The Academic Year of Shiksha Bharti Public School commences from 1st April every year. The registration form duly filled in: has to be deposited in the school office by the pre-determined date. While submitting their admission form, all parents are kindly requested to
Bring forth the following-:-
2. Parents should accompany the child at the time of admission.
3. Subsequently, a list of the candidates accepted for the admission will be properly exemplified on the School notice board.
4. At this level, parents of selected candidates are required to deposit the admission charges. Prospectus, along with the Registration form can be easily obtained from the operative school office between the time period of 9.00 am to 1.00 Pm, till end of March every year or as scheduled by the school.
We at Shiksha Bharti Public School is unwaveringly devoted in nurturing students who will not only evolve into an intelligent and successful person, but also proves out as a good human and citizen of India. Here we are giving the absolute details regarding the admission procedure applied by SBPS for different pillars of education.
Age EligibilityFor taking admission in the Pre-Primary level of SBPS which includes Nursery, LKG, UKG the candidate should be of 2.5 years / 3.5 years / 4.5 years respectively, as on end of March of year of the admission for the class.
Interaction This Includes Informal Interaction with Parents and the candidates in order to have general information about the child.
|S. No||Stream||Compulsory Subjects||Main Subjects||Optional Subjects|
|1||Non- Medical (PCM)||English (Core)||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics||Physical Education|
|2||Medical (PCB)||English (Core)||Physics, Chemistry, Biology||Maths, Physical Education|
|3||Commerces||English (Core)||Accounts, Economics & Business Studies||Maths, Physical Education|
1. For Admission to Science Stream: Students securing 80% marks in ESM (English, Science & Maths)
2. For Admission to Commerce Stream: Students securing 70% marks in EM (English & Maths)
3. SBPS takes a meticulously created Entrance Exam for the assessment of the student.
4. An Informal Interaction with the Principal
Students can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds: